1. Select and hold the app’s icon until it begins to shake and an X appears in the upper left corner.
2. Click the X.
3. An “Are you sure?” dialog will appear.
4. Select delete to remove the app or cancel to keep the app.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Select Usage.
3. Under the Storage section, you should see a list of all the apps installed on your iOS device.
4. Select the app you want to delete from the list.
5. Select Delete App.
Note that you can always reinstall an app that you downloaded from the App Store. However, any data that was in the app will be deleted, and cannot be recovered. Be sure that you have backed up all data you want to keep or may want to access later!