New Functions and Improvements
The “Separate Note” command — This command separates notes automatically at a point determined by Melodyne. It is useful when you need to make precise cuts in a vocal passage and isolate sibilants or breathing noise prior to editing using the tools.
A shortcut for the command “Separate at Starting Point Lines” — It is now possible to assign a keyboard shortcut to the command “Separate at Starting Point Lines” that is used in Note Assignment Mode. This command could previously only be accessed from the context menu of the Note Separation Tool.
- Fixed: graying out under certain circumstances of the buttons used to open the macros
- Fixed: occasional crashes when the Note Separation Tool was used in Note Assignment Mode and the threshold value was altered
- Fixed: alteration under certain circumstances of the length of an audio file when saving
- Fixed: crashes occurring in rare cases when multiple recordings followed in quick succession
- Fixed: crashes occurring in certain circumstances with Logic Pro 10.3.1 under macOS 10.12.x and 10.11.x
- Fixed: crashes coincident with the opening of some projects with Logic 10.3
- Fixed: crashes occurring sometimes in Sonar when an ARA region was frozen
- Fixed: occasional interruptions of the simultaneous transfer of four or more tracks with Digital Performer 9.13 under macOS 10.11.6
- Fixed: memory leak with FL Studio
The Melodyne 4.1.1 update is available as a free download.