Two new Behringer KXD series keyboard amplifiers join their popular Ultratone line, providing powerful sound and onboard effects at 700 watts. Available with either a 12″ or a 15″ Turbosound speaker and a 1″ high-frequency driver, these Keyboard Amps both include a full 4-channel stereo mixer with a 7-band graphic EQ, a FBQ feedback detection system, and a Klark Teknik effects processor with 100 presets.
Behringer Ultratone KXD12 and KXD15 Keyboard Amplifiers Features:
- Two new 700W Ultratone KXD keyboard amplifiers include the KXD12 and the KXD15
- Bi-amped system includes either a 12″ or 15″ Turbosound speaker and a 1″ high-frequency driver
- 4-channel stereo mixer with a 7-band graphic EQ provides all-in-one-PA functionality
- XLR input with FBQ feedback detection system accommodates any standard dynamic mic
- Klark Teknik effects processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, and more
- Link output allows linking to a slave amplifier for true stereo operation