Today, at a Keynote Address, Apple announced brand-new products in several categories — from notebooks to iPads to apps to OS, the company released a flood of new products!
iPad Air — the new iPad Air features a 9.7-inch Retina display. Check out these specs:
- 1 pound (28% lighter), 7.5 millimeters thick (20% thinner), and 24% less volume
- 9.7-inch Retina display, 2,048 x 1,536 resolution, 3.1 million pixels
- Custom A7 chip, 64-bit architecture, M7 coprocessor, twice the CPU speed and graphics performance, up to 10 hours of battery life
- Twice the wi-fi performance, dual antennas, MIMO (multiple-input, multiple-output) technology, more LTE bands
- iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote are free with new iPads
- 5MP iSight camera, 1080p HD video capture, HD Facetime, dual microphones
- Much more!
The new iPad Mini was also announced, featuring a 7.9-inch Retina display with the same resolution as the larger iPad Air, and with the same A7 chip and performance.
The iPad 2 and original iPad Mini will remain in the lineup, with reduced prices.
Our iOS Store is your one-stop spot to learn all about the iPad family!