This can be fixed by restoring Automap settings on the SL MK2.
To restore the OS and Automap settings on the ReMOTE SL MK2, follow these steps.
1. To get to the startup view, click on the home icon at the bottom of the Automap server.
2. Select the devices menu.
3. Select the relevant device.
4. On the hardware, go to the “GLOBAL” menu and ensure that “MEM PROT” is set to “OFF”.
5. Then, press “WRITE” on the SL MkII and follow the LCD screen txt to ensure that you save the global settings on the hardware.
6. Select the “Restore Factory Settings” – This will restore the most up to date settings regardless of how the unit came from the factory.
7. Follow the instructions in the Automap server.
8. Turn “MEM PROT” back on in the global menu to ensure that your templates and settings can not be overwritten by accident.