To keep the hard drive working correctly, you will need to format it on a regular basis. Use the following procedure to format your hard drive:
1. Press PROJECT.
2. Use the CURSOR arrows to Select “IDE:0″.
3. Press PAGE until “FmtDrv” is displayed above F2.
4. Press F2.
5. CURSOR to “Physical Format”.
6. Rotate the TIME/VALUE dial so that “On” is selected.
7. Press F5 [OK].
8. Press ENTER/YES two times.
Note:The amount of time that it takes to format the drive will depend on the size of the drive.