Studio-style Mixing for Your Mobile Rig!
If your recording studio is often wherever you plant your laptop or iPad, then the Korg nanoKONTROL Studio may be the perfect control surface for your rig. Thanks to the wonder of Bluetooth LE, the nanoKONTROL Studio lets you ditch your USB cable and set up in seconds. A set of 8 sliders, 8 knobs, and 32 buttons provide access to volume, pan, mute, solo, record, and any other controls you need to access. Sweetwater engineers were even more impressed with the transport section, which includes a smooth jog wheel for searching and scrubbing, plus marker placement and other essential navigation tools. The nanoKONTROL Studio also lets you store up to five snapshots, making scene recall a breeze.
Korg nanoKONTROL Studio Bluetooth LE Wireless MIDI Control Surface Features:
- An ideal MIDI control surface for mobile mixing and music production
- Mix or manipulate other continuous controllers with 8 sliders and 8 knobs
- 32 buttons provide access to mute, solo, record arm, and other functions
- Transport controls include a jog wheel for scrubbing and track navigation
- Store up to 5 snapshots for quick and easy scene recall
- Bluetooth LE lets you connect wirelessly to your computer or mobile device
- Includes software bundle for Mac, PC, and iOS platforms