Compact Controller and 2-Port USB Hub in One!
Whether you're looking for a compact keyboard that won't clutter up your desk, or a great controller you can pack with your laptop, we're sure you're going to absolutely love the Korg microKEY. The most important thing about any keyboard is the feel of its keys, and the responsive, velocity-sensitive mini keybed of the microKEY feels great. A set of 37 keys give you enough range to really play, without making the microKEY bulky. What's really cool about the microKEY is that it has a pair of USB type A ports, effective turning it into a 2-port USB hub, allowing you to daisy chain additional USB devices. Plus, the microKEY comes complete with Korg's M1 Le software synthesizer, so you're ready to make music, right out of the box!Korg microKEY Compact Keyboard Controller Features at a Glance:
- 37 Natural Touch mini keys
- Velocity-sensing keybed
- Pitch bend wheel, modulation wheel, octave up, and octave down buttons
- 1 x USB type B port for connection to your computer
- 2 x USB type A ports act as a 2-port USB hub, so you can connect your nanoPAD, nanoKONTROL, and other USB devices to your setup
- USB bus power (< 500mA total consumption)
- Dimensions: 22.24" x 5.47" x 2.13"
- Weight: 2.21 lbs.
- Includes USB cable and M1 Le software synthesizer