iRig Guitar Processing for Android!
IK Multimedia's iRig UA brings the power of AmpliTube to your Android device. By offloading the processing to the 32-bit DSP onboard the iRig UA hardware, this system offers you high-quality real-time effects processing with a mere 2ms of roundtrip latency, delivering the tight response Sweetwater guitarists demand. The AmpliTube UA controller app (available in the app store) lets you configure your tone from a massive collection of amp models and stompbox effects via any Android device with host mode/USB OTG, and if you're running Android 5.0 or later, you can record in up to 24-bit/48kHz resolution.
IK Multimedia iRig UA Amp Modeling and Effects Processor Features:
- A 32-bit DSP-driver amp modeling and effects system you can control via Android OS
- Hardware DSP ensures an ultra-low latency of approximately 2ms round trip
- Included AmpliTube UA app offers access to a many amplifier models and effects
- Onboard preamp and headphone output let you plug in and play
- Aux input lets you jam along to your favorite tunes
- Record directly on Android 5.0 and Samsung Professional Audio Devices
- AmpliTube UA control app requires Android device with host mode/USB OTG