Affordable Audio Interface for Mac/PC!
Get started recording with this unbelievably affordable audio interface. With the Alesis iO2 Express, you'll be armed to record two sources at the same time. That way, you can record your voice and an instrument at once. All the right connections are here for expanding your studio when you're ready. You can connect a set of headphones right away, and whenever you decide to add studio monitors, you'll have a connection for those too. Better yet, everything you record will be at better-than-CD quality, so you'll be ready for great-sounding releases whenever you finish producing your tracks.
Small enough to fit in your laptop bag or backpack, the Alesis iO2 Express is great for any musician wanting to get started recording or for anyone needing a compact solution for mobile recording.Alesis iO2 Express USB Audio Interface Features at a Glance:
- 2-channel USB audio recording interface
- Record up to 24-bit/48kHz audio into virtually any software
- Balanced studio monitor outputs and headphone outputs for monitoring your sessions.
- High-quality A/D and D/A converters, discrete-design preamps, and 48V phantom power
- Inputs for microphones, line-level sources, and instruments (including guitar)
- Tricolor stereo level meter and lighted status indicators for visual monitoring
- MIDI input and output jacks for playing and controlling software with instruments
- USB bus powered — no external power supply needed