Turn Your iPad or iPhone into an Accurate Analysis Tool!
Analyze your sound accurately! The MicW i436 Class 2 measurement microphone lets you turn your iPad or iPhone into a precise SPL meter or real time analyzer. Each i436 Class 2 is individually calibrated for optimum sensitivity and frequency response. Use it to analyze your mix when you're running sound at a gig, or use it to research the response of your recording space (to find the best spot for your guitar amp, for example). Use it with any analysis app or recording app that you like. However you use it, you can be sure that you'll get fast, accurate audio analysis with the MicW i436 Class 2 measurement system.
MicW i436 Class 2 Measurement System Features at a Glance:
- Individually calibrated measurement microphone for iPad and iPhone
- Includes i436 mic, windscreen, 6.5' extension cable, split cable (1/8" in for mic, 1/8" for headphones), clip, and user manual
- Complies with IEC 61672 Class 2 sound level meter standard
- Allows both time-domain and frequency-domain measurements
- Omnidirectional polar pattern for maximum accuracy
- Perfect for analyzing your live mix
- Great for analyzing the sound/response of your recording space