An Essential Pedalboard Two-in-one
Whether you want to create a distant rumble or bring about thunderous chaos, the Red Witch Zeus belongs on your pedalboard. Featuring two completely independent effects, this bass fuzz sub-octave pedal not only delivers a beautifully raucous silicon fuzz, but you also get an incredibly smooth analog sub-octave generator that's so intense you can feel the earth move beneath your feet. At Sweetwater, we're amazed by the tracking accuracy of the Zeus, thanks to its all-analog design. Seriously, this pedal's tactile springiness needs to be felt to be believed. Complete with a separate wet/dry mix for each effect, the Red Witch Zeus bass fuzz sub-octave pedal makes a unique addition to any bass player's bag of tricks.
Red Witch Zeus Bass Fuzz Sub-octave Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Delivers the best features of the award-winning Fuzz God II fuzz pedal
- All-analog sub-octave generator offers incredible tactile springiness
- Independent wet/dry mix for each effect provides complete control
- True bypass switching preserves your tone
- Chrome enclosure is durable and looks cool