This Mic Lets You Get More Out of Your Studio!
The Z5600a II from sE Electronics is a large-diaphragm tube microphone that gives you a uniquely modern sound with a classic tube vibe. If you're looking for one stellar studio microphone that can capture a wide range of instruments and vocal ranges with the professional quality you need to produce successful records, then you'll find what you're looking for when you pick up a Z5600a II. Nine graded steps allow you to switch among omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-8 patterns, with intermediate stages in between. Plus, the Z5600a II offers you a 10dB pad and a bass roll-off control, so whether you're miking a kick drum, a choir, or a solo vocalist in any room configuration, there's a perfect setting available to meet your needs.
sE Electronics Z5600a II Large-diaphragm Tube Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Versatile large-diaphragm condenser tube microphone
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid, omni, figure-8, and 6 intermediate stages, all selectable on AC power unit
- Comes in a wooden presentation case
- Includes an aluminum flight case, a large shockmount, and a brand-new brushed-aluminum PSU with pattern switching and cables
- Sensitivity: 14.1mV/Pa - 37 +/- 1dB(0dB = 1V/Pa 1,000Hz)
- Impedance: Less than or equal to 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 12dB (A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD @ 1,000Hz: 135dB