More Fuzz Than a Police Convention!
You Dirty Rat, the latest revolution in stomp boxes is here. In the late 70's the engineers at Pro Co Sound invented modern distortion pedals with their creation of the now famous RAT. Pro Co Sound introduced the new You Dirty Rat, part of the Rat line, at the winter NAMM 2004 show with much applause. The You Dirty Rat pedal now adds 3dB of compression to the classic fuzz tone, creating attitude while giving the discerning player maximum sustain. Grab a You Dirty Rat and see where you can take your tone!Pro Co Sound You Dirty Rat Features:
- Input Impedance: 1 Megohm.
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110dB.
- Output Impedance: 1 Kilohm.
- Maximum Gain: 60dB.
- Filter 6dB/octave lowpass.
- Power Requirements: 9V battery or external DC power supply (RPS-1).
- Battery Consumption: 7.8 mA/100 hours.
- Height: 3-1/8" (79.4mm).
- Depth: 4-1/16" (103.2 mm).
- Width: 3-1/2" (88.9 mm).
- Weight: 1.7 lbs (0.8 Kg).
- Uses batteries
- Optional accessory: RPS1 9 Volt power supply.