A New Era in Affordable Power Amplification
If any company knows how to build a great power amp, it's Crown. They've been building rock-solid power amps for over 50 years, and their latest, the XLS Series, has been engineered to handle the most demanding audio applications, perform reliably and still come in under budget! The XLS 802 Power Amp is housed in a rugged, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis with efficient forced-air cooling. The front panel has precision level controls along with for LEDs that indicate the status of each channel. In addition to its attractive appearance, the XLS Series provides users with key features requested by Crown customers. The XLS 802 delivers 500 watts per channel into an 8-ohm load (800 watts per channel at 4 ohms) and comes with a 3-year, no-fault, fully-transferable warranty.Crown XLS 802 Power Amp Features at a Glance:
- Engineered to meet the most demanding audio requirements
- Rugged, all-steel 2U rackmount design with forced-air cooling
- Precision front panel controls and displays
- Three-year, no-fault, fully-transferable warranty
Engineered to meet the most demanding audio requirements
With 500 watts of power in each channel (at 8 ohms), the XLS 802 represents a new standard in power-to-performance at a price that won't break the bank. Not only will the XLS 802 give you plenty of volume, it will also deliver the cleanest audio possible thanks to its 21st century design.
Rugged, all-steel 2U rackmount design with forced-air cooling
The Crown XLS 802 isn't just a pretty face - it's built to last with a rugged, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis. There's also an efficient, forced-air cooling system onboard to prevent excessive thermal buildup.
Precision front panel controls and displays
Basically, you want to "set it and forget it" right? Well, Crown built the XLS 802 with a pair of front panel, precision detented level controls, a power switch and four status LED which indicate power, clip and fault conditions.
Three-year, no-fault, fully-transferable warranty
When you build the best products, you stand behind them with a great warranty, and the XLS 802 comes with Crown's three-year, no-fault, fully-transferable warranty. That's confidence in a product design that also results in your confidence that the XLS 802 will deliver year after year of trouble-free performance.
- 500 watts per channel at 8 ohms, 800 watts per channel at 4 ohms, 1600 watts at 8 ohms bridged
- Electronically balanced XLR inputs
- 4-pole Speakon connector plus 5-way binding posts
- Accepts banana plugs, spade lugs or bare wire
- Two linear opto-coupler clip limiters
- Selectable high-pass filter on each channel
- Rugged, all-steel 2U chassis
- Rackmountable design
- Precision detented level controls
- LEDs indicate clip, power and fault conditions
- Forced-air fan prevents excessive thermal buildup
- 3-year, no-fault, fully-transferable warranty