Build Your Own Moog Analog Monosynth!
The Moog Werkstatt-01 is a build-it-yourself synthesizer kit that lets you create your own analog monophonic synthesizer, even if you don't have any electronics experience. Consider yourself lucky to have the opportunity - the Werkstatt-01 was originally a project designed for Moog's synth-building workshop at MoogFest '14. Due to incredible demand, Moog has released this snap-together kit through a select group of dealers. With Moog's legendary 4-pole ladder filter and surprising flexibility from its semi-modular design, you'll be rewarded handsomely for building your own Moog Werkstatt-01.
Moog Werkstatt-01 Analog Synthesizer Kit at a Glance:
- Anyone can build this fat-sounding analog synth
- Classic Moog mojo from the 4-pole ladder filter
- Ready to play right away with a built-in button keyboard
One of Sweetwater's synth fanatics built a Moog Werkstatt-01 at the MoogFest '14 synth-building workshop, a 6-hour process that required soldering close to 200 solder points. Luckily, you won't need to solder a thing - this Werkstatt-01 analog synth is a snap-together kit that doesn't require an electronics background to build. If you are into electronics though, you're in luck - the Werkstatt-01 is designed so you can easily customize your own circuits and break out signals, and add additional inputs.Classic Moog mojo from the 4-pole ladder filter
We have to thank the classic 4-pole filter design for the iconic Moog sound. You'll be glad to know you get that same filter design in the Werkstatt-01 analog synth kit. It has resonance, and you can modulate it with either an envelope or LFO. Even the most progressive sound designers at Sweetwater will tell you that sometimes all you need for an awesome lead or bass is a sawtooth wave through a Moog filter.Ready to play right away with a built-in button keyboard
The Moog Werkstatt-01 analog synth sports a 13-note button keyboard. You'll be surprised at how expressive you can get with this keypad. You can play legato with lowest-note priority, and a glide control lets you do everything from rounding off the edges to performing slow, expansive pitch sweeps.Moog Werkstatt-01 Analog Synthesizer Kit Features:
- A build-it-yourself Moog synthesizer!
- Easy for anyone to build thanks to its snap-together design (no soldering required)
- Packs the legendary 4-pole ladder filter for the classic Moog sound
- Wide-ranging oscillator pitch, from 8Hz to 16kHz
- Flexible filter effects with modulation via envelope or LFO
- Oscillator can follow the envelope or can be set to drone
- Ready to play with a built-in 13-note button keyboard