Shure Quality and Durability in a Headworn Mic!
Need a headset mic? Now you can have Shure quality sound and reliability with the Beta 54 WBH54 headworn vocal microphone! It's great for both lead and background vocals and connects to almost any Shure wireless transmitter.
Shure Beta 54 WBH54 Headworn Mic at a Glance:
- Full-range sound quality from electret condenser mic
- Low-profile headband is unobtrusive, easy to wear
- Great onstage - handles high SPLs
Full-range sound quality from electret condenser mic
The Shure Beta 54 is a subminiature, electret condenser headworn microphone. It provides uncompromised sound quality and reliability. Despite its small size, the condenser element delivers full, clear, and natural reproduction of speech and vocals. With a frequency response of 50Hz-20kHz, the Beta 54 captures vocal nuances that many other headworn mics just can't reproduce.
Low-profile headband is unobtrusive, easy to wear
The Beta 54 is mounted on a lightweight, low-profile wire frame headband with over-the-ear arms. You can mount the mic on either the left or right side, whichever is most comfortable. It's fully adjustable for stability and comfort. The Beta 54 is compact and unobtrusive, so whether you're in broadcast, theater, and touring, your audience will see you, not the mic!
Great onstage - handles high SPLs
The Beta 54 WBH54 will be your "go-to" mic for demanding stage uses such as singing dancers, drummers and guitar players. It's able to handle extremely high sound pressure levels, so the loudest vocalist won't faze it. Plus, the Beta 54's supercardioid polar pattern rejects off-axis noise, so you'll encounter fewer problems with bleed. The WBH54 is terminated with a Shure TA4F connector to fit Shure and many other wireless transmitter packs.
- Subminiature electret condenser mic for vocal applications
- Supercardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and ambient rejection
- Extended 50Hz-20kHz frequency response tailored for vocal performances
- Able to handle extremely high sound pressure levels
- Snap-fit foam windscreens stay in place during intensive movement
- TA4F connector for wireless applications
- 5-foot cable with connector