A Classy 6-string with a Vintage Vibe!
Half retro, half modern the Schecter Ultra III solidbody electric guitar gives you a unique combination of vintage vibe and killer tone. It looks like it could have jumped right off of the page of an early '60s guitar catalog, yet once you get your hands on an Ultra III, you'll discover the smooth feel, fast action, and massive tonal range nothing short of a cutting-edge guitar can deliver. At the same time, its Bigsby Licensed tailpiece and archtop-style Duncan Designed humbucking pickups make the Ultra III perfect for rockabilly and roots rock styles.
Schecter Ultra III Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Classic vibe takes you back to the roots of modern rock music
- Bigsby licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece lets you play slow subtle bends
- Duncan Designed FG-101 pickups give you big, slightly rude rockabilly sound
Before you pick it up, before you plug it in, just step back a second and take a good long look at this beauty. Schecter may be best known for their more aggressive style of guitars, but their Ultra III is nothing if not classy in a unique retro chic kind of way... without being an obvious throwback or blatant re-creation of some long-defunct '50s/'60s-era guitar model. If you've been looking for a cool vibe to add character to your stage presence, or an anachronistic-style guitar to inspire your creativity, then you're going to be delighted with the Schecter Ultra III.Bigsby licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece lets you play slow subtle bends
Speaking of vintage vibe, nothing beats the look, feel, and sound of a classic Bigsby vibrato tailpiece. With the Bigsby Licensed B50 tailpiece (a model nearly identical to the original Bigsby B5) on the Schecter Ultra III electric guitar, you've got the ability to pull off the long, slow, smooth, and subtle bends made famous by rockabilly and surf guitarists, which is seeing a major revival among up-and-coming rockers. Whether you want to ride the retro wave or see what this cool tailpiece can do for your style of music, you'll totally dig the Ultra III's Bigsby B50.Duncan Designed FG-101 pickups give you big, slightly rude rockabilly sound
Closely modeled after some of the most popular boutique humbucker out there, the Duncan Designed FG-101 pickups loaded on the Ultra III give you a hot, snarling tone that you'd more typically expect to get from an old-school archtop. With fully adjustable pole pieces and the Ultra III's cool 3-position switches for each pickup (off, humbucker, coil-tap), you've got absolute control over your tone.Schecter Ultra III Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Cool and classy electric guitar that's perfect for traditional roots and rockabilly styles, as well as modern rock, blues, and country
- Three Duncan Designed FG-101 archtop-style humbuckers give you brash and snarly tone
- 3-position pickup switches let you configure each pickup as either off, humbucking, or coil-tapped for bright single-coil sound
- Bigsby Licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece lets you pull off long, slow, and subtle bends
- Grover tuners and a roller bridge give you smooth action and freakishly stable tuning