The Best Way to Get Laptop Audio Into a Sound System!
If you've ever tried connecting the headphone jack of a computer directly into a sound system, you know that buzz, hum, and interference can completely ruin the experience. With Radial's USB-Pro Stereo USB Laptop DI, you connect to your Mac or PC via USB (no driver necessary) and get crisp, clear 24-bit/96kHz audio quality. Two balanced XLR outputs let you connect with mixers and PA systems, giving you noise-free sound even over long cable runs. The USB-Pro is so effective, at Sweetwater, we feel it belongs on every stage and in every public auditorium!
Radial USB-Pro Stereo USB Laptop DI Features at a Glance:
- Eliminates the hum and buzz from computer headphone/line outputs
- High-performance 24bit/96k stereo direct box
- Balanced stereo lo-Z output stays noise-free even over long cable runs
- Connects to your laptop via USB
- Lets you plug into balanced outputs via XLR cables
- Driverless automatic install
- Built-in headphone amplifier for monitoring