Four Times the Digital Wireless Receiver!
The Shure ULXD4Q quad-channel digital wireless receiver makes setting up your digital wireless rig easier than ever. You'll love the ease of set up and pristine audio that this 4-channel digital wireless receiver delivers. This rugged single-rackspace unit has a large LCD screen so you can see even in the darkest of situations. The ULXD4Q can be networked to interact with other receivers to create a cohesive and happy wireless system on stage. You won't believe the clarity you get out of the 24-bit/48kHz audio signal. Get into digital wireless with the Shure ULXD4Q 4-channel digital wireless receiver.
Shure ULXD4Q Quad Digital Wireless Receiver at a Glance:
- Digital technology delivers pristine sound quality
- Multiple-device networking makes complex setups simple
- Large LCD screen provides complete access in any environment
Digital wireless technology brings you crystal clear 24-bit/48kHz digital audio via the Shure ULXD4Q.
Easily sync your transmitters while intelligent scanning automatically finds and deploys the cleanest frequencies to over IR. The ULXD4Q is loaded with the latest cutting-edge wireless technology - including predictive switching diversity, sophisticated interference detection, and AES 256-bit encryption.
Have more than one wireless device running? Then you'll love the Shure ULXD4Q's Ethernet networking that lets you streamline the setup of multiple receivers. Now you can run the entire band without conflict and interference quickly and easily with the Shure ULXD4Q.Large LCD screen provides complete access in any environment
The Shure ULXD4Q features an upgrade LCD screen with adjustable contrast and brightness so you can optimize it for any stage or venue. The intuitive front-panel LCD menu and controls are great for quick access and setup. There is also a set of audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator on the front of the Shure ULXD4Q receiver.Shure ULXD4Q Quad Digital Wireless Receiver Features:
- Four receivers in a rugged 1RU metal chassis with internal power supply
- Audio summing routes two or more audio channels to combinations of receiver outputs
- Use each channel's gain adjustment to reach the desired mix
- Individual gain controls, LED meters, and XLR outputs for each channel
- Remoteable wave antennas
- RF cascade ports allow distribution of RF signal to another unit (antenna loop through)
- Bodypack Frequency Diversity ensures uninterrupted audio for mission-critical applications
- DANTE digital networked audio over Ethernet
- Audio summing routes both audio channels to each XLR receiver output
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator