Powerful USB Audio Interface
The STUDIO-CAPTURE by Roland packs twelve impressively pristine VS PREAMPs and exceptional 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion into a rackmountable USB 2.0 interface. If you demand high channel count and superb audio quality from a multichannel interface built with on-the-go convenience in mind, then the STUDIO-CAPTURE is the perfect companion to your laptop Mac or PC. It has 40-bit DSP-driven cue mixing onboard that lets you set up four independent stereo mixes quickly and easily. And thanks to Roland's extreme low-latency driver, you can use the STUDIO-CAPTURE efficiently with almost any Mac or PC DAW.
Roland STUDIO-CAPTURE USB Interface at a Glance:
- High-quality interface in a compact unit
- Get the perfect input levels with the push of a button
- Custom monitor mixes straight from the STUDIO-CAPTURE
Roland's STUDIO-CAPTURE packs twelve digitally-controller premium VS preamps. These are the same preamps found in the V-Studio 700 and M-400 digital mixers. With a 24-bit/192kHz sample rate you can rest assured your audio will be clean and clear. The Roland STUDIO-CAPTURE is the perfect interface for your home studio or on the go. Each channel offers independent phantom power, a low-cut filter, phase invert, and digital compression, accessible via the included software control panel.Get the perfect input levels with the push of a button
An Auto Input Level Adjustment lets you instantly set the ideal input level of each of the STUDIO-CAPTURE's analog inputs with just the push of a button. Just push the front-panel button and play your instrument for automatic level setting. Useful for beginners and pros alike, this is a fail safe to capturing great audio every time.
Custom monitor mixes straight from the STUDIO-CAPTURE
Create individual monitor mixes, with effects, all within the Roland STUDIO-CAPTURE. With four independent zero-latency monitor mixers, you'll be able to create the mixes your band needs and wants. Powered by the STUDIO-CAPTURE's internal DSP, each mix can be routed out various outputs. You can even save mixes for later use. A built-in reverb processor lets you add reverb to any or every mix to help your performers.
- 12 x premium VS PREAMP mic preamps (XLR combo)
- AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Extremely stable low-latency VS STREAMING driver
- 4 x independent software-controlled Direct Mixers for creating custom monitor mixes
- Internal 40-bit DSP processing for cue mixing
- Ruggedly built and suitable for travel
- Supports most major DAW platforms on Mac or PC, including OSX 10.6 and Windows 7, through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers