The Easy Way to Control Percussion Pads!
The Alesis Trigger|iO is a powerful new electronic percussion interface designed to capture the feel of a real drum performance. The Trigger|iO converts input from your favorite percussion pads to make them usable as MIDI note messages for triggering sounds in software and hardware devices. Featuring both MIDI and USB connectivity, the Trigger|iO can connect to software or hardware synth or drum modules, and comes bundled with Toontrack EZdrummer software drum module. Get the feel of real drums and the convenience and functionality of a trigger with the Trigger|iO.Alesis Trigger|iO Electronic Percussion Interface at a Glance:
- 10 trigger inputs, performance and preset controls
- USB and MIDI connectivity, EZdrummer Lite software included
10 trigger inputs, performance and preset controls
The Trigger|iO features 10 TRS trigger inputs, making it compatible with various manufacturer pad triggers. Customizeable trigger settings include sensitivity, assignment of MIDI channels, note numbers, crosstalk, threshold, and more. An easy-to-use interface lets you perform editing and user setups easily, and a footswitch input gives you the capability of selecting different kits remotely. You can also use the Trigger|iO's high hat input for on/off or continuous control.
USB and MIDI connectivity, EZdrummer software included
The Trigger|iO can be can be connected to your favorite software or hardware synth or drum module, and comes bundled with Toontrack EZdrummer - a professional software drum module with high-quality acoustic and electronic drum kit libraries.
- 10 TRS trigger inputs for single or dual zone trigger inputs (compatible with various manufacturer's pad triggers, including Alesis, Roland and Yamaha)
- 20 programmable presets for storing and recalling various setups
- Hi-hat input for on/off or continuous control
- Includes EZdrummer software drum module (Mac and PC) with professional-quality acoustic and electronic drums
- Easy interface for quick editing and user setups
- USB 1.1 plug and play (Windows and Mac)
- MIDI Out
- Up/down footswitch input for selecting kits remotely
- Customizable trigger settings for sensitivity, assignment of MIDI channels, note numbers, crosstalk, velocity curve, threshold, retrigger time and pad type
- Mounting holes for optional drum stand mount