Pack a Bigger Live Punch with this Active Sub!
Take it from Sweetwater, when you're talking powered PA subwoofers, efficiency is the name of the game. With a cutting-edge bandpass design that delivers class-leading output and deep, venue-shaking bass, the Mackie Thump18S serves up your lows with impressive clarity and punch. The Thump18S sports an 18" custom high-output woofer powered by a beefy, cool-running 600-watt RMS Class D amplifier, all housed in a rugged wood enclosure. The system gives you powerful low-end response from 40Hz-120Hz (-3dB). And with dual XLR inputs, stereo full-range and highpass outputs, adjustable level and polarity controls, and a pole cup for mounting your main speakers, the Mackie Thump18S gives you the flexibility you need for just about any sound-reinforcement scenario.
Mackie Thump18S 18" Powered PA Subwoofer Features:
- 18" custom high-output woofer
- 600W RMS (1200W peak) Class-D amplifier delivers ample power for high-output applications
- Frequency response: 40Hz-120Hz (-3dB)
- Rugged all-wood enclosure with pole cup for mounting full-range loudspeakers
- System protection safeguards your investment
- Dual XLR inputs
- Stereo full-range and highpass outputs
- Adjustable level and polarity controls
- Built-in handles for easy transport