Powerful and Percussive Tambourine Tone!
When you're after bold sound, crisp jingle, and plenty of percussive playing options, this Meinl Recording-Combo Wood Tambourine really delivers. Between its sturdy laminate wood frame and pre-tuned goat-skin head, this tambourine offers natural warmth, lively resonance, and a balance of crisp attack and singing sustain. The percussionists and performers here at Sweetwater really enjoy the shimmer and cut of the Recording-Combo Wood Tambourine's mixed nickel-plated steel and solid brass jingles, which sound clear even at low volume. The 10" goat-skin head also lets you drum, roll your fingers, and bend pitch as you play, making this an all-around amazing instrument.Meinl Recording-Combo Wood Tambourine Features:
- An excellent dual-alloy tambourine for drummers, percussionists, and other performers
- 10" laminate wood frame provides natural warmth and brings out the high sustain of the jingles
- Pre-tuned goat-skin head offers an extended range of timbres and percussive playing techniques
- Nickel-plated steel and solid-brass jingles deliver ultra-bright sound with a crisp attack
- Double-row design offers a range from subtle shimmer to jangly and percussive
- Comfortable grip provides easy handling while maintaining a traditional look