Interface and Pedal In One!
The IK Multimedia StealthPedal is more than just a cool-looking wah-style pedal - it puts an audio interface and a software controller into one compact unit. Plug your guitar or bass into it, plug the StealthPedal into your Mac or PC, and you're ready to record. What's more, you can use the built-in expression pedal to take charge of any parameter in MIDI-controllable amplifier and effects modeling software. All in all, there are two inputs for guitars or line-level instruments, two separate outputs, and a handy headphone output onboard the IK Multimedia StealthPedal.IK Multimedia StealthPedal at a Glance:
- Puts an audio interface and a controller into a compact wah-style pedal
- Can record multiple instruments at the same time
- Use the built-in pedal to expressively play software effects via MIDI
- External inputs for expression pedal and double footswitch
- Includes effects modeling software and Riffworks T4 recording software
Puts an audio interface and a controller into a compact wah-style pedal
IK Multimedia's StealthPedal offers up an all-in-one solution for recording your guitar and bass - or other instruments - and playing your favorite effects software expressively! Just plug your instruments into the pedal, plug the pedal into your computer via USB, and you're ready to record.
Can record multiple instruments at the same time
While the StealthPedal gives the vibe of a single guitarist's wah pedal, it's designed to record you and a friend at the same time. Two inputs - hi-Z and line - let you plug in two guitars, a guitar and a bass, or even a keyboard. For listening in during your recording session, you can use the handy headphone output. Or, you can use its balanced/unbalanced outputs to feed your main studio monitors or even your amplifier.
Use the built-in pedal to expressively play software effects via MIDI
The StealthPedal makes recording easy - and it also paves the way for expressive software control. Just use its built-in expression pedal alongside any of your favorite MIDI-controllable amplifier and effects software. It works perfectly with IK Multimedia's "Powered by Amplitube" software offering - bridging the gap between in-the-box sounds and true out-of-the-box expression.
External inputs for expression pedal and double footswitch
Not only can you connect up multiple instruments to the StealthPedal, there are also even more connections for hooking up external controls and footswitches, giving you even more flexibility. There's one external expression pedal input and an input for an external double footswitch.
Includes effects modeling software and Riffworks T4 recording software
When you add the IK Multimedia StealthPedal to your rig, you have a total recording solution. Included with the audio interface and expression pedal are a copy of IK Multimedia's AmpliTube 2 Live recording software - which works standalone or as a plug-in - and a copy of Sonoma's Riffworks T4 recording software. You can get recording and playing right away!
- USB-powered audio interface and pedal controller
- 2 balanced / unbalanced audio inputs (hi-Z or line level)
- 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion
- 44.1/48 kHz operation
- 2 balanced audio outputs
- Headphones output
- Volume control
- Built-in expression pedal and MIDI foot-switch
- Multiple LEDs can operate as Tuner or Level indicators with AmpliTube
- External double switch and expression pedal inputs
- Classic, rugged metal Wah-style construction
- High-quality, low-noise input stage (109dBA /104dB RMS S/N ratio)
- Control all "Powered by AmpliTube" software/plug-ins
- Control any MIDI controllable software/plug-ins
- Includes AmpliTube 2 Live, AmpliTube X-GEAR, and Sonoma Riffworks T4
- Compatible with DAWs supporting ASIO and Core Audio drivers on PC and Mac