Mesa-quality Construction for the Gigging Bassist
Mesa/Boogie's Standard PowerHouse 6X10 bass cabinet is built to deliver big, beefy bass sound night after night while remaining impervious to the rigors of the road. This cab is loaded with player-friendly tweaks, such as a great-sounding Tri-Port design, Mesa's Player Control Network that lets you select the crossover frequency, and much more. And the PowerHouse Standard 6X10 is built to maximize structural integrity while reducing weight. You know Mesa means quality. Make the Mesa/Boogie Standard PowerHouse 6 x 10" part of your bass rig.
Player Control Network
What separates the Standard PowerHouse 6X10 from the company's Traditional line is its ability to be tuned to your exact preferences and playing situation. Mesa calls this versatility their Player Control Network. On the back of the cabinet, you'll find a 3-position switch for determining the frequency of the onboard crossover. You can select between 3K, 4K, and 5K for adding in more sizzle and attack to the onboard high-frequency driver. The L-Pad blends in the horn to taste. And there's even a resettable horn protection circuit to ensure you never blow out your high-frequency driver.
Built tough to handle whatever the road dishes out
Mesa/Boogie built the Standard PowerHouse 6X10 cab to handle whatever abuse your road schedule dishes out. But they also made this cab amazingly easy to transport. The cabinet is constructed from marine-grade Baltic birch with dado-joined reinforcement. This is a huge advantage to keeping the weight down. And Mesa built on their Tilt and Roll transport system, with smooth-rolling wheels, a rear glide rail, and a heavy-duty kick plate. Handbuilt by Mesa in the USA, the Standard PowerHouse 6X10 is a powerful-sounding cabinet that's easy to load in and out.
Mesa/Boogie has been handbuilding some of the most sought-after guitar and bass gear in Petaluma, California, since the late '60s. Fans of Mesa gear include Justin Chancellor and Carlos Santana, players whose tones have been chased by countless musicians ever since. When you plug into the Standard PowerHouse 6 x 10" cabinet, you're tapping into decades of innovation. Especially if you're a regularly gigging bassist, you'll appreciate the top-notch sound and construction you get in this cabinet.
Mesa/Boogie Standard PowerHouse 6X10 Bass Cabinet Features:
- 6x10" bass speaker cabinet with rugged construction and a tunable voice
- Player Control Network allows you to fine-tune the performance of high-frequency driver
- Durable Baltic birch construction with lightweight dado-joined reinforcement
- Tri-Port design enhances the whole bass-frequency spectrum
- Custom 6 x 10" PowerHouse speakers
- SpeakON and 1/4" combination jacks
- Tilt & Roll transport system with rear glide rails
- Important Notice for International Customers: Mesa/Boogie products sold by Sweetwater are intended for use within the United States. We are unable to ship any Mesa/Boogie products outside of the US.