Classic Spring Reverb for Your DAW!
NOTE: This product requires that you have an iLok account for authorization, although it does not require a physical iLok key. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
Softube seeks to render your amp's reverb useless with Spring Reverb. The perfect partner to an amp simulator, Spring Reverb is a great sounding emulation of a classic spring reverb found in guitar amps and it lends an air of authenticity to your direct guitar recordings. Adjust the number of springs (one to three), dial in the tension, and you're off and running. How about the sound that you get when you smack the side of a spring reverb-equipped amp? Instead of assaulting your computer screen, use the fully automatable Shake control to shake your virtual springs, conjuring that crazy cool sound on demand! Want vintage sound? Get Softube's Spring Reverb!Softube Spring Reverb Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Shake control that shakes the springs around
- Tension control to shape the spring character and reverb length
- Number of spring pairs continuously adjustable from 1 to 3
- Tube driver simulation with Bass and Treble in the reverb section
- Can be used both as a send and an insert effect
- Very CPU friendly