This Travel Guitar Is a Real Rocker
If your idea of a travel guitar is pretty much the exact opposite of a pint-sized acoustic, then you're in luck. Traveler Guitar's amazing Speedster is made to rock, and you'll love its distinctive, futuristic looks. Just because you're on the move doesn't mean you can't rock; plug the humbucker-equipped Speedster into your favorite travel amp or your laptop/interface rig and see what this little beauty can do! It plays like a full-sized guitar. It feels like a full-sized guitar. But, it travels much, much better than a full-sized guitar can!
Can a travel guitar feel and play like a full-sized instrument? Yes, it can - and the Speedster is proof! This amazingly compact guitar features a 24-3/4"-scale neck, topped with a classy ebonized rosewood fingerboard. You get a detachable armrest, for a full-sized playing experience. The Speedster also includes volume and tone controls for its great-sounding humbucking pickup. What's more, you can detach the armrest and stow the Speedster easily in its included gig bag.Traveler Guitar Speedster Solidbody Travel Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Finish: Red
- Neck-through-body design - Eastern American hard maple
- Fingerboard: Ebonized rosewood
- Frets: 22; medium
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Fingerboard inlays: Pearloid
- Neck width at nut: 1-3/4"
- Body Width: 7-1/2" (with armrest detached)
- Length: 28"
- Weight: 4-1/2 lbs.
- Pickup: 1 dual-rail humbucker
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning machines: 14:1 gear ratio (closed gear)
- Electronics: Volume and tone knobs
- Heavy-duty gig bag included