Make Previewing and Converting Your Audio Files a Snap!
Snapper works with your Mac like a dream! Whenever you select any of your audio files in the Mac Finder, Snapper appears immediately right beneath that window, showing you the wave form and giving you a host of options right then and there. You can quickly preview the file, upload it to your Pro Tools session, or convert it to another file format as easily as dragging-and-dropping. Opening over 50 sound file formats, Snapper will quickly become your go-to solution for audio previewing and file conversions - it's so useful you'll hardly remember what your Mac was like without it. Call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer today to take home Audio Ease's latest gem, Snapper!Audio Ease Snapper at a Glance:
- Integrates seamlessly with your Mac OS
- All-in-one previewer and file converter
- A dream for Pro Tools users
Integrates seamlessly with your Mac OS
Audio Ease designed Snapper to be a integral part of your day-to-day Mac use - but only when you need it. Whenever you select an audio file, Snapper's interface literally snaps down beneath whatever window you have open, showing you the file's wave form and presenting you with a series of options. Its sleek, Mac-styled interface looks like it should have been on your Mac all along. You can even click one button, and have the file converted to mp4 and automatically attach to a new e-mail in Apple Mail. Of course, Snapper won't get in the way when you're working on other projects - whenever you choose any file that's not audio, Snapper quickly disappears.
Quickly preview and convert your files
Audio Ease understands the needs of today's musicians and engineers: so many file formats, so little time. With Snapper, you can preview files immediately in its handy interface. If you like what you hear - or if you only like a snippet of what you hear - you can select whatever part you want, and drag it onto your desktop to create a new file. Just as easily, you can select a section of a file and quickly convert it to another file format. Whether you want MP3s, M4as, BWF, WAV, or AIFF - Snapper will handle the conversion. You can even split stereo files into separate .L and .R files, or turn .L and .R files into one stereo file!
A dream for your Pro Tools studio
As quickly as you can preview Snapper files, you can click one button and have the entire audio file - or a small section of it - upload directly to wherever your cursor is in Pro Tools, or even to your Pro Tools region bin. If you currently work with a Pro Tools based studio, you will be amazed by how quickly Snapper improves your workflow.
- Works seamlessly with Mac OS X 10.5 and higher
- Opens over 50 sound file formats, including compressed files, split stereo, 192 kHz, 5.1 surround files, red book audio, cds and movies containing audio
- Shows loops, markers, timestamps, regions, BWF annotations, even album covers
- Follows your Finder selection and snaps to the bottom fo your Finder window
- Can spot files or selections of files directly to your Pro Tools cursor or into the Pro Tools region bin (Pro Tools 6 or higher)
- Can export to AIFF, WAV, BWF, mp3 or m4a
- Can split stereo files into .L and .R files and turn .L and .R files into one stereo file
- Can attach to a new e-mail immediately
- Can preview files automaticaly, by hitting the space bar, or by double-clicking the wave form
- Vari-speed preview is also available