DAW Workflow, SuperAnalogue Sound
The Solid State Logic Sigma Delta gives you the legendary SuperAnalogue sound of an SSL console while working entirely within your DAW environment. Using proprietary MDAC control technology first featured in SSL's Duality and AWS studio consoles, Sigma Delta’s pure analog summing engine may be driven by automation data created within your DAW of choice. Enjoy full synchronized control via the Sigma Remote Control app and Delta-Control DAW plug-ins. The 16 input channels feature front-panel metering and may be individually switched between mono or stereo for up to 32 channels at mixdown. Sigma Delta also gives you flexible monitoring configurations, talkback, MIDI over Ethernet, and more. Get big SSL sound and DAW convenience with SSL's Sigma Delta.
The Delta-Control Single Fader Plug-in is native AAX/RTAS/VST/VST3 compatible and permits Sigma channel volume and mute automation as if it were a DAW plug-in — with 16 instantiations in your DAW session, you'll gain control over all 16 Sigma channels. Your DAW's automation system is used to record and playback Sigma volume control data entered either directly from the plug-in GUI fader, or from an SSL MCU control surface that is controlling Sigma directly. Inserted into a DAW's audio or aux channel, the Delta-Control plug-in sends and receives volume data from Sigma Delta over a high-speed ethernet network connection. DAW track audio passes unprocessed through the plug-in slot, letting you combine the plug-in with other plug-ins. The Sigma volume and mute switches apprar as plug-in parameters in the Delta-Control plug-in GUI, and their automation data is recorded to your selected DAW channel's automation lane. During playback, the plug-in converts stored automation data from the DAW into Delta-Control messages and sends these back to Sigma via the SSL Logictivity network connection.
Solid State Logic Sigma Delta Features:
- SSL SuperAnalogue mix engine
- Full synchronized control via Sigma Remote Control app and Delta-Control Single Fader Plug-in
- 16 flexible channels individually switchable between stereo or mono for up to 32 channels at mixdown
- 2 stereo mix busses with individual stereo insert points
- Independent Main and Alternate Monitor outputs
- Direct outputs on all channels
- Talkback facility with adjustable Dim level
- Intuitive cross platform set-up and configuration software
- High speed External MIDI control via single Ethernet cable
- Works with all major DAWs