No-compromise Compact Digital Mixer!
The 24-channel Soundcraft Si Compact 24 digital mixing console proves that compact doesn't have to mean compromise. The Si Compact 24 digital mixing console provides the same powerhouse mixing, routing, processing, and effects that have made the full-sized Si series digital consoles a huge hit onstage and in the studio. Built around an EMMA Lite DSP platform and loaded with four Lexicon effects engines, the Si Compact 24 has enough power to run with every processor engaged on each of its 24 channels channel, plus graphic EQs on each of its outputs.
Speaking of processors, with the push of a button, you can grab hold of each of the Si Compact 24's channel's I/O, gate, compressor, 4-band parametric equalizer, and both pre- and post-fader auxiliary send parameters - all from one easy-to-use control section at the center of the console. Engage one of the output section's graphic EQs and 14 of the Si Compact 24's faders jump into place. The FaderGlow function even backlights these faders giving you crucial visual feedback.
At the center of it all, there's an interactive color touchscreen that makes setup, show control, and naming simple. Use the touchscreen to assign inserts, setup monitoring, and engineer advanced routing - all with the kind of simplicity you'd never expect from a digital board. Flexible expansion options let you integrate the Si Compact 24 digital mixer into your advanced system or setup. It comes complete with HiQnet Integration for Harman's HiQnetcontrol system. You can also expand your Si Compact 24's AES/EBU digital I/O with 64 x 64 Si series option cards, such as the Si Series MADI card. Additional features, including snapshot control and mute groups provide invaluable functions for theater and worship environments.Soundcraft Si Compact 24 Digital Mixing Console Features at a Glance:
- 24-channel digital mixing console with 4 stereo channels
- 24 x analogue mono mic/line channels with GB30 mic preamps
- 24 x motorized faders
- 14 x mono aux busses
- 16 x analogue bus/master connectors
- 4 x FX busses with stereo Lexicon effects engines (over 20 preset effects, which are controlled via rotary encoders and the touch screen)
- 4 x matrix busses
- LRC mix busses
- 4 x assignable mute groups
- 4 x assignable insert send/returns pairs for external processing
- Harman HiQnet integration for advanced live sound system control
- 1 x 64 x 64 bus expansion slot for Si Series option cards
- 1 x AES/EBU stereo input and output
- MIDI and word clock connectivity
- 8-segment stereo input metering
- Center control section includes input, output, gate, compressor, and equalizer sections - accessible via each channel's Select button
- Input section controls phantom power, polarity reverse, gain/trim adjustment, and frequency setting for the highpass filter
- Output section controls delay and pan control, as well as plus stereo and mono mix assignment
- Dynamics Section controls for the gate and compressor
- Compressors also available on all busses providing full control over side-chain filters, thresholds, attack, release, gain, depth and ratio
- 4-band EQ section provided on every channel and bus output
- EQ includes 2 swept mid bands, plus shelving high frequency and low frequency sections
- USB Desk settings and snapshots can be stored for later recall onto a USB memory stick
- Color touch screen used primarily for setup, show control, naming, insert assignment, channel patching, and monitor setup
- Graphic equalizer available on all outputs (controllable via the channel faders in GEQ mode)
- FaderGlow illuminates the channel faders according to the Si Compact 24's operating mode: amber shows pre-fade Aux sends, green for post-fade sends, blue for FX sends, red for graphic EQ settings, white for stereo channels, etc.
- Built-in accessories tray
- TOTEM (The One-Touch Easy Mix) can clear all current Solos, put input faders into sends on faders mode (lighting fader glow accordingly), place the Bus master or FX return onto the MONO/Sel fader, solo the appropriate bus master or FX Return channel, assign the central control section to the bus output or FX retrun Meters Metering provided for every active channel or bus, and more
- EMMA Lite processor/DSP engine (derived from the processor used in the full-sized Si series consoles) allows you to run all of the FX, plus graphic EQs on all outputs, delays on inputs, and dynamics on all inputs and outputs