Power and Clarity in an Incredibly Lightweight Active PA Enclosure!
The Mackie SRM450v2 active loudspeaker gives you plenty of power and studio-style clarity, even at high volumes. The SRM450v2 provides efficient power: its Class D LF amp provides 300 watts, while a 100-watt amp powers the titanium dome compression driver for high frequencies. You get ultra-low distortion and amazingly full sound from this speaker, which can be pole-mounted or used as a floor monitor wedge. Mackie's active electronic time alignment, phase-correction, and EQ work together with the components to give the SRM450v2 incredible sound.Mackie SRM450v2 Active Loudspeaker at a Glance:
- High quality, great performance
- Power and clarity
- Studio sound in a live speaker
High quality, great performance
The SRM450v2 Active loudspeaker combines superior quality with innovative technology to bring ultimate performance-and reliability-to their legendary Sound Reinforcement Monitor (SRM) series. The SRM450v2 retains the best of the original SRM design, including Mackie signature Active architecture and its renowned rugged durability.
Power and clarity
Ultra-efficient switching power supplies, a lightweight neodymium woofer, an all-new compression driver and Class-D Fast Recovery amplification (300W LF/100W HF) combine to make the SRM450v2 provide major power, clarity and punch.
Studio sound in a live speaker
Wide dispersion, outstanding bass extension and ultra-low distortion mean the SRM450v2 delivers studio monitor fidelity at full-on loudspeaker levels. Thanks to the SRM450v2, live has never sounded so good.
- 2-way bi-amplified, optimized active loudspeaker system
- High-output precision titanium compression driver
- Neodymium long-throw low frequency transducer with 3-inch voice coil
- Servo Feedback controlled woofer for tight low-end punch
- 300W class-D, Fast Recovery LF amp / 100W HF amp
- Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via multi-cell horn aperture and HF waveguide
- Built-in phase-accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- Mackie Active Electronic time alignment, phase correction and EQ for studio quality sound
- Mic/line input and pass-thru connector
- Lightweight for ultimate portability (40 lbs)
- Flyable, pole-mountable, floor wedge-able