Amazing Yet Affordable Earbuds!
Looking for excellent in-ear monitors? Not looking to spend a fortune? Check out the SE215 earphones from Shure. You may not know it, but these single-driver earphones outperform many dual-driver earbuds on the market. How do they do it? It's all thanks to Shure's innovative MicroDriver technology, an advanced miniature driver design that lets these fantastic headphones reproduce sound frequencies of 22Hz-17.5kHz with astonishing accuracy. They're also super-comfortable, yet fit tightly enough to block out 37dB of outside sound. That's the kind of reliability you can really depend on when you're onstage and what you hear is absolutely critical. Even if you're just looking for a set of earbuds for jamming out on your iPod, you're going to love Shure's SE215s.
Shure SE215 Earphones Features at a Glance:
- Detailed sound with enhanced bass so you can hear the details of your music
- Sound-isolating design locks in sound and blocks out noise
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle rests comfortably in your ears
- Detachable, Kevlar-reinforced cable is durable enough to withstand wear, yet allows easy replacement in case of an emergency
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Gold-plated MMCX 1/8" connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit
- 2-year limited warranty (see warranty information)
- Includes Fit Kit, which contains small, medium, and large sleeves, as well as a soft carrying case
- Single dynamic MicroDriver speaker
- 20 ohms impedance
- 22Hz-17.5kHz frequency range