Put Premium Audio into Your Studio Network!
Outstanding front end! Focusrite's amazing RedNet 4 mic preamp/interface puts eight premium Focusrite preamps and eight line inputs into your studio network - with a single Ethernet cable. The RedNet 4 includes eight XLR inputs, eight line inputs (via DB-25 connectors), two front-panel DI inputs, and a Dante Ethernet port. This preamp gives you uncompromising quality; you'll appreciate the 119dB dynamic range, the jitter-minimizing JetPLL technology, the 192kHz quality, and the outstanding onboard Dante networking capabilities. RedNet interfaces take your audio from analog into an incredible world of digital flexibility, with the utmost clarity. Put the RedNet 4 to work in your studio network!
Focusrite RedNet 4 Preamp/Interface w/Ethernet Features:
- 8 high-quality Focusrite mic preamps
- Selectable line and DI inputs for input flexibility
- Dynamic Range: 119dB
- THD+Noise: <0.001%
- Mic Input Level up to +16dBu
- Gain Range: 63dB (0dB to 63dB with -8dB pad engaged. +8 to +63dB at 1dB steps.)
- JetPLL jitter-reduction technology
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 192kHz
- Microphone inputs 1-8 via rear panel XLR
- Line inputs 1-8 via DB-25
- DI input 1 via front panel TRS
- DI input 2 via front panel TRS
- Dante Ethernet port