Sitar Emulation Pedal
Do you have a track that desperately needs a sitar? The Electro-Harmonix Ravish Sitar is the answer. Session sitarists are not exactly a dime-a-dozen, and with its characteristic harmonic and dynamic slipperiness, the sitar is a tough instrument to emulate with a guitar pedal. Thankfully, there's Ravish Sitar, which distills the essence of the sitar into a compact enclosure, serving up a polyphonic lead voice and tunable sympathetic string drones that dynamically react to your playing. You can create your own custom scales for the sympathetic strings and set decay time for the lead voice. Two expression pedal inputs let you simultaneously bend the pitch of the lead voice and control the volume of the sympathetic strings. Tweak Ravish Sitar's powerful controls to conjure new organic instruments. With the Electro-Harmonix Ravish Sitar in your palette, you might even start calling yourself "Mahavishnu."
Electro-Harmonix Ravish Sitar Emulation Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Turn your guitar into a sitar or other organic instrument
- Polyphonic lead voice plus tunable sympathetic string drones
- Create your own custom scales for the sympathetic strings
- Set the decay time for the lead voice
- Control pitch and volume via two expression pedal inputs