The Reverb Plug-in That Puts Musicality First!
Great recordings take hours of your time and effort to get just right. When it comes to adding the perfect touch of reverb, you need a reverb plug-in that's as musical and creative as the music you've recorded. Rob Papen's RP-Verb is a through-back style of reverb with some truly modern twists. It invokes an era of music production when engineers were less concerned with the realism of the reverbs they used and more focused on the musicality of their mixes. If that describes you, then RP-Verb may be just the golden bullet you're looking for.
RP-Verb's Complex early reflection algorithm and intense RPCX algorithm form the basis of its incredible spacial dimension and quality. Loaded with 128 useful presets and an easy-to-use interface, RP-Verb lets you create anything from subtle ambiences to highly creative musical effects. You get typical hall and room space types, plus extra-creative types such as orbits and room storms. If you want to add breadth to your sound, dial in some multi-voice ensemble-style chorus and hear your reverb swell delightfully. Another great tool is RP-Verb's tube-style saturation control, which gives your reverb serious texture. Add a gate to it, and you get an instant megaphone-style slap effect. The possibilities are endless, when you add Rob Papen's RP-Verb to your rig!
When you buy RP-Verb, you also get a copy of the amazing RP-Delay. This delay plug-in is loaded with enough gizmos to keep you busy for years. RP-Delay gives you six individual delay lines and eight multi-mode filters, all of which function differently in each delay mode. Of course you can create simple single-tap delays with RP-Delay, but it really shines when you push it to its limits.Rob Papen RP-Verb Reverb Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Highly musical reverb synthesizer plug-in
- 128 presets
- Tube saturation distortion with parameter control
- Multi-voice ensemble-style chorus effect with control
- Complex early reflection algorithm
- RPCX algorithm reverb
- Space types: Hall clean, Hall cave, Hall swirl, Hall wild 1, Hall wild 2, Room cold, Room edged 1, Room edged 2, Room storm 1, Room storm 2, Room storm 3, Space orbit 1, Space orbit 2, Space orbit 3 and Space orbit 4
- Space color types: Clean, Multi 1, Multi 2, Multi 3 and Swirl
- Size control with disorder and length controls
- Pre-delay with disorder control
- Diffucion control
- Damping control
- Low-pass and hi-pass filters
- Late reflection delay
- High quality EQ with "post" setting option
- Special Envelope for Gated Reverb effect, Non-Linear Reverb effect or Special Reverb control
- RTAS, AU, and VST (2.4) format - Mac/PC
- Internet connection or e-license dongle required for activation
- Two activations allowed (requires registration)