Guitar Tone For Days - Plus Massive Switching Control!
The RP1000 is DigiTech's most advanced guitar effects pedalboard system ever. Not only does it include a killer collection of 160 effects and 200 presets to create an incredible range of tones, but it also sports an effects switching system to route internal effects as well as your own external stompboxes. Just call up presets across the RP1000's 14 footswitches and tweak the six knobs to reach your sound. You also get a built-in phrase looper with 20 seconds of record time and an onboard expression pedal with the DigiTech RP1000!DigiTech RP1000 Effects Pedalboard at a Glance:
- All-in-one guitar tone monster
- Integrates easily into your existing stompbox and amplifier setup
- 14 switches, six knobs, and an expression pedal for nailing your sound
- USB audio streaming for recording
- Phrase looper for on-the-fly overdubs and tonal layers
All-in-one guitar tone monster
The DigiTech RP1000 sports 40 tone libraries and 40 effects libraries and over 160 effects and 200 presets - 100 factory, 100 user - so you can dial in a near-limitless range of tones. A huge bank of choruses, delays, amp models, and cabinet models give you the creative power to create a killer signal chain. And a built-in expression pedal lets you perform the Whammy, wahs, volume, and other parameters in real time. There's even a chromatic tuner onboard, so it's easy to get creative with alternate tunings or just make sure you're rocking in perfect standard or drop D.
Integrates easily into your existing stompbox and amplifier setup
Whether you're after a gentle delayed-out soundscape one minute or an all-out crunching shred-fest the next, you can switch easily between setups and tones with the RP1000. What's more, it's designed to complement your existing stompbox and effects setup, not over-rule and reorganize it. Thanks to its Stompbox and Amp loops, you can switch your external stompboxes in and out right on the RP1000 - just like on the professional rigs. Just select your presets and engage your tone, without doing an effects pedal tap dance. And because there's an amp/cabinet bypass onboard the RP1000, you can easily turn off the RP1000's internal amplifiers and cabinets to leave your amp's tone alone, then engage them for an all-out different sound whenever you want it.
14 switches, six knobs, and an expression pedal for nailing your sound
There's nothing like an abundance of footswitches and knobs to really dig in and create your tone - both live and before-hand at home. Thanks to 200 presets - 100 internal and 100 user - you have a ton of points to launch from. Ten dedicated footswitches let you access ten different presets on the pedalboard at once - and you can bank between them easily. You can also use the stompbox in Pedalboard mode, which lets you use footswitches 6-10 as dedicated controls for cueing in compression, distortion, chorus, delay, and reverb. And when Amp/Cabinet Bypass is used with the Pedalboard mode, you'll have 100 different pedalboards under your reign - that's serious tonal horsepower for the stage or the studio.
USB audio streaming for recording
The RP1000 is designed to give you all the tools you need - from practice to recording. Once you've ironed out some new riffs or leads you can easily connect the RP1000 to your computer via USB and record them using included Cubase LE4 music production software. The USB connection also serves as a handy tool to edit and archive your presets with the downloadable X-Edit Librarian software.
Phrase looper for on-the-fly overdubs and tonal layers
If all that functionality wasn't already enough, DigiTech added a killer Phrase Looper to the RP1000. You can create up to 20-second overdubs and take full control over Stop, Play, and Overdub. Whether you want to practice a lead over the basic rhythm riff or perform a massive one-man jam onstage, you've got the tools you need inside the RP1000.
- Effect switching system offers control over external & internal stompboxes and effects
- Exclusive Pedalboard Mode provides on/off and real-time control to any five RP1000 effects or parameters
- Amp/Cabinet Bypass defeats internal amplifiers and cabinets in all presets
- Built-in Phrase Looper
- Built-in expression pedal controls the RP1000's Whammy, wahs, volume, and other parameters
- Built-in chromatic Tuner
- Switchable Stompbox Loop for effects switcher control of external stompboxes and effects
- Switchable Amp Loop to retain your amp's tone
- 40 Tone and 40 Effects Libraries
- 200 presets (100 factory, 100 user)
- Over 160 effects including stompboxes, choruses, delays, amps and cabinets
- Up to 5 seconds of delay time
- 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate
- All metal construction
- Heavy-duty metal switches for stompbox response
- Bright LEDs display program status and effect on / off
- Large 10 character LED display for preset name, bank name and tuner
- Independent 1/4" Left and Right Outputs
- Independent XLR Left and Right Outputs with ground lift
- Amp / Mixer switch optimizes 1/4" outputs for amp or direct to mixer connections
- Stereo 1/8" headphone output
- Cubase LE4 Music Production Software included
- Downloadable X-Edit Librarian Software
- 2 x 2 USB audio streaming
- Power supply included