A Highly Durable, Secure-locking Power Cable
Great for connecting mains power to your gear when space is at a premium, the Pro Co PWRCON20-10 PowerCon cable gives you a 20 amp-rated assembly packed in a secure-locking, compact housing. It's simple to use: you insert the PWRCON20-10's PowerCon connector into a chassis connector, twist, then lock. This cable also comes with color-coded connectors to prevent you from accidentally connecting two mains supplies together. Smaller than an IEC connector with double the capacity, the Pro Co PWRCON20-10 PowerCon cable is also highly durable, oil- and moisture-proof, and resistant to kinking.Pro Co PWRCON20-10 PowerCon Cable at a Glance:
- The professional's choice
- Guaranteed for life!
At Sweetwater, we confidently recommend Pro Co cables for demanding cabling applications. From simple patch and instrument cables to complex studio harnessing, Pro Co uses only high-grade components and time-proven manufacturing techniques in the manufacture of their cables. Pro Co PowerCon cables give you major cable bang for your buck!Guaranteed for life!
All Pro Co Sound brand cables carry a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship.Pro Co PWRCON20-10 PowerCon Cable Features:
- A 20A-rated assembly packed in a secure-locking, compact housing
- Color-coded, power-in (blue) and power-out (gray) connectors to avoid intermating
- 12/3-type SJOOW cable with 3 individually insulated 12 AWG-stranded conductors inside a larger jacket
- Highly durable, oil- and moisture-proof, and resistant to kinking
- NOTE: The PWRCON20-10 should not be connected or disconnected under load or live