This Stand's Made with the Gigging Player in Mind!
Here's why the Platform Keyboard Stand is a best seller. Keyboardists all around the world have gravitated toward this very stand for one simple reason... it's easy to pull up a bench, sit in front of it, and play — without the frustrating knee-knocking that X-stands make you deal with. That's right, it's so simple but true. When you're playing onstage or in the studio, your number one priority is performing, not trying to find a way to sit comfortably. That's why you give you — and your keyboard — the level of support they deserve, with the On-Stage Stands Platform Keyboard Stand.
What's also great about the Platform Keyboard Stand is that you can collapse the width of it, so you can stick drum machines or other DJ gear on it — like a mini table. DJs love this stand. And if you're a weekend warrior, you'll be glad to hear that the entire stand folds flat, so you can pop it in the trunk of your car and tote it from home to the gig and back.On-Stage Stands Platform Keyboard Stand Features at a Glance:
- Heavy-duty platform keyboard stand
- Supports up to 230 lbs.
- Offers ample room underneath for your legs and pedals
- Folds flat for easy transport
- Welded and bolted design for ultra-stable support
- Telescoping platform adds versatility — adjusts from 29"-43.5"
- Adjusts from 26" high to 43" high
- Stand has a fixed depth of 12.5"