Clean, Isolated Power for Your Compact Pedalboard!
Everyone knows the importance of clean power in the studio, but what about on the live stage? Of course you need clean power there. Imagine how bad a high-gain distortion pedal could sound if it were injected with a healthy dose of noise? Luckily Voodoo Labs is here to solve that problem with the Pedal Power ISO-5. The perfect solution for compact pedalboards (or as a second power supply for massive pedal setups), the Pedal Power ISO-5 can power up to five pedals with isolated, filtered power. There's even an 18V output! You won't believe how quiet your pedal board can be when the Pedal Power ISO-5 is providing the juice!Voodoo Labs Pedal Power ISO-5 DC Pedalboard Power Supply Features at a Glance:
- Five isolated outputs
- Compatible with all battery operated pedals
- Includes high current 9V and 12V outputs, plus dedicated 18V output
- Powers BOSS Twin, Eventide, Line 6 modelers, and TC Electronic Nova pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Compact design fits small pedalboards and rack shelves
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Operates on 110V power only
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- 5-year warranty
Note: Does not ship with mounting brackets.Hear how good your pedalboard can sound with Voodoo Labs Pedal power ISO-5!