A Whole New Level of Amp Simulation!
Prepare for guitar amplifier modeling like you've never heard it before. The Line 6 POD HD400 features Line 6's best amp modeling yet. This amazing new modeling technology gives the POD HD400's amp models over 10 times the resolution of regular amp modeling - that's enough resolution to accurately model not only the sound of these legendary amps, but also the way the react to your guitar and interact with effects and processors in the signal chain. To put it mildly, this is amp modeling on a whole new level. In all, the POD HD400 gives you 22 incredible amplifier models, including classic tones that range from California clean to vintage American high-gain crunch.
But the POD HD400 isn't just an amp modeler - it's a full-on multi-effect masterpiece that's equally at home onstage as it is in the studio. An arsenal of 90 of Line 6's M-class effects round out the POD HD400's tone engine, providing you with everything from glassy choruses, rich reverb, dazzling delays, and the kind of stompbox distortions that crank up the heat. You also get other invaluable processors, including EQs and compression to polish out your sound. A 24-second looper with easy-access controls and a built-in expression pedal are real gems too. Speaking of easy-access control, the POD HD400's layout is super intuitive too - everything you need to access your favorite tones and combinations of effect lives right at your feet. MIDI via USB, a L6 LINK connection, and balanced XLR outputs also give you a ton of useful performance and recording tools.Line 6 POD HD400 Amplifier Modeler and Multi-effect System Features at a Glance:
- All-new amp modeling for amps that feel, behave, and interact with previously unachievable realism
- 22 HD amp models based on the most sought-after guitar tones including California cleans, classic crunch, vibey boutique warmth, modern high-gain, and more
- 90 M-class effects including delays, modulations, distortions, compressors, EQs, filters, and reverbs
- Over 45 distortions, from classic stompbox distortion to thick metal chunk, EQs , and pitch FX
- Over 30 analog and digital delays (including cool tube and solid-state tape echoes), echoes, wahs, and reverbs (from surfy springs, to studio plates, to cutting-edge digital rooms)
- Over 15 swirly phasers, filters (including several exclusive custom filters), and other mods (including blackface-style opto and brownface bias-modulating tremolos, choruses, and rotary speakers)
- Up to 4 simultaneous effects
- 128 user presets and 256 factory presets
- 24-second looper with dedicated footswitches for Undo, Play Once, Pre/Post, Rec/Overdub, Play/Stop
- Built-in tuner with signal mute
- 1/4" and XLR outputs (mono/stereo), MIDI via USB, FX loop (mono/stereo), expression pedal input, L6 LINK jack for seamless integration with Line 6 DT50 tube amplifiers
- Free editor/librarian software
- Bent sheet metal chassis, metal footswitches, and a rugged expression pedal