Treat Yourself to Big Bass Tones from This Mesa Cab!
The 1,000-watt Mesa/Boogie PowerHouse 1000 bass cabinet handles even the most formidable amps with ease! It also adds another layer of tonal variety to your rig, thanks to its onboard Player Control Network features. The PowerHouse 1000 features a quartet of 10" speakers arrayed around a central 15" speaker, giving you an unbeatable combination of thump and detail. It also includes a custom high-frequency horn with a built-in attenuator. The back panel includes a crossover range switch, which lets you choose between three settings. Horn protection circuitry, an L-Pad horn blender, and premium speakON and 1/4" inputs and outputs are also included on the PowerHouse 1000.Mesa/Boogie PowerHouse 1000 Bass Cabinet at a Glance:
- Innovative construction from the ground up
- Feature-packed back panel
Innovative construction from the ground up
The PowerHouse cab's bracing design was inspired by the aircraft industry. All structural reinforcement is sculpted-out to form an extremely strong skeleton that reduces weight, increases rigidity, and improves structural integrity. These cabinets also feature an innovative, front-facing, multi-vent porting system that uses individually tuned triangular ports to enhance each part of the bass spectrum. This goes far beyond the old standard design that has all your tone blowing out of one large porthole!
Feature-packed back panel
Known for packing a ton of versatile (yet gig-friendly) tools into their products, the folks at Mesa didn't skimp on the PowerHouse cabinets! Their proprietary Player Control Network back panel includes a 3-position switch for crossover frequency, an adjustable L-Pad for blending the right amount of high frequency driver, re-settable horn protection, and standard 1/4" and high-current speakON locking connectors. A handy crossover range switch provides three distinct tonal variations: Mesa's time-proven, detail-enhancing, 5K (normal) setting, the harmonic-friendly, accent-expanding snap of 4K (sheen), and the groove-enforcing, articulate cut of 3K (bright). Combined with Mesa's L-Pad horn attenuator, this functionality gives you amazing tonal and dynamic possibilities. A simple one-touch reset switch provides the ultimate in convenient horn protection - no fuses, tools, or digging inside the cabinet; just push and play!
Your new Mesa/Boogie amp is protected by Mesa/Boogie's transferable warranty: five years on
the electronics, three years for speakers, and six months for tubes.
- 1,000 watts
- 4-ohm operation
- 4 x 10" and 1 x 15" Custom Mesa PowerHouse speakers
- Custom Mesa neodymium high-frequency horn
- Exclusive, tuned-front, ported Tri-Port design
- Selectable 3-point crossover (3k, 4k, or 5k)
- Premium horn attenuator
- Instant reset horn protection
- speakON and 1/4" inputs and outputs
- Black bronco vinyl covering with black twisted jute grille and silver piping
- AA Marine-grade baltic birch cabinet with aviation-style bracing
- Tilt & Roll Transport System with rear glide rails
- Recessed metal handles
- Lexan corners
- Slipcover included
- Important Notice for International Customers: Mesa/Boogie products sold by Sweetwater are intended for use within the United States. We are unable to ship any Mesa/Boogie products outside of the US.