Designed to Keep Your Tone Intact!
The Furman P-1800 PF R is a fully featured power conditioner, designed specifically for use with instrument amplifiers and other high-current equipment. That's because the P-1800 PF R keeps a 45A peak current reservoir and sports Clear Tone Technology to ensure your power's giving you a full sound and improved dynamic response. Other features, including famous Furman SMP protection, Linear Filtering Technology, and Extreme Voltage Shutdown, add up to serious security with the P-1800 PF R.Furman P-1800 PF R Power Conditioner at a Glance:
- Designed for use with instrument amplifiers and high-current equipment
- Full-featured power conditioner purifies and filters your power
Designed for use with instrument amplifiers and high-current equipment
How about a power conditioner that's conscious of your tonal needs? That's just what the P-1800 PF R is all about. Furman gave this special power conditioner a 45A peak current reservoir to minimize the detrimental effects of line impedance on your high-current amps and powered monitors. Beyond that, Clear Tone Technology provides additional line noise filtration tuned for instrument amplifiers for clean and consistent tone. All in all, Clear Tone Technology provides tuned circuits that unveil instrument tone, harmonics, and clarity, resulting in a fuller sound and improved dynamic response.
Full-featured power conditioner purifies and filters your power
Beyond its tone-preserving features, the P-1800 PF R adds Furman's power-conditioning know-how. You get all of Furman's best technologies packed into the P-1800 PF R, including Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), which eliminates issues with AC line noise. What's more, the P-1800 PF R also features Furman's additional protective measures, including their Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS).
- Maximum Current: 15 amps @ 124 Volts
- Line Cord: Captive 3/14 AWG, 10 ft. black cord with NEMA 15 plug
- BNC Socket w/Switch: 12VAC 500MA maxx (lamp not included)
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
- Over-Voltage Shutdown: 140 VAC Nominal
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 30 dB @ 2 kHz, 40 dB @ 10 kHz, 50 dB @ 20 kHz, 70 dB @ 100 kHz
- Dimensions: 19" W x 12" D x 1.75" H
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 8 watts