Knocks Out Potential Power Issues!
The Furman P-1800 AR gives you dependable protection against potentially damaging power issues. Not only is the P-1800 AR a high-quality voltage regulator, but it's also a fully featured power conditioner, packed with Furman's best-of-the-best filtering and purifying protection technologies. The P-1800 AR brings you a stable 120 volts of AC power - accepting a wide range of AC voltages. On the power conditioning side, you'll have the proven Furman Linear Filtering Technology, Series Multi-Stage Protection, and Extreme Voltage Shutdown safeguarding your gear, with the Furman P-1800 AR.Furman P-1800 AR Voltage Regulator and Power Conditioner at a Glance:
- Protects your equipment from damaging voltage issues
- Full-featured power conditioner purifies and filters your power
Protects your equipment from damaging voltage issues
The Furman P-1800 AR provides a stable 120 volts of AC power, protecting your important gear from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities - sags, brownouts, and overvoltages. The P-1800AR can accept voltages across a wide AC range, transforming it into a constant safe output.
Full-featured power conditioner purifies and filters your power
Beyond its exceptional voltage regulation features, the P-1800 AR adds Furman's power-conditioning know-how. You get all of Furman's best technologies packed into the P-1800 AR, including Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), which eliminates issues with AC line noise. What's more, the P-1800 AR also features Furman's additional protective measures, including their Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS).
- Maximum Current: 15 amps @ 124 Volts
- Line Cord: Captive 3/14 AWG, 10 ft. black cord with NEMA 15 plug
- BNC Socket w/Switch: 12VAC 500MA maxx (lamp not included)
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
- Over-Voltage Shutdown: 140 VAC Nominal
- Approximate Input Voltage Capture Range: 97 to 137 VAC
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10 dB @ 10 kHz, 40 dB @ 100 kHz, 50 dB @ 500 kHz
- Dimensions: 19" W x 12" D x 1.75" H
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 5 watts