Master Like a Pro with Ozone 4!
iZotope's Ozone 4 follows the mega-success of the Ozone 3 mastering system - largely considered one of the biggest bang-for-buck software offerings in the entire Sweetwater lineup. With the 64-bit Ozone 4, you can expect even more precision control over your sound. It offers up high quality mid-side processing in its EQ, Dynamics, and Harmonic Exciter - a phenomenal addition at this affordable price - as well as an Intelligent Loudness Maximizer and an Intelligent Crossover Mode. iZotope has enhanced their presets, now "Hyperpresets," making it even easier to get the results you want with Ozone 4.iZotope Ozone 4 64-bit Mastering Plug-in at a Glance:
- All the mastering tools you need in one plug-in
- Classic sounds from analog-modeled dynamics, EQ, reverb, and more
- High-quality mid-side processing
- Uncompromised sound quality with 64-bit processing
- Pro-quality dithering produces superior sounding CDs
All the mastering tools you need in one plug-in
iZotope Ozone 4 isn't just a collection of plug-ins - it's a single powerful interface that combines all the required mastering tools in one system. iZotope Ozone 4 is easy to use. And your mix sounds better because all processing is done via 64-bit DSP until final output. You can't get this sound quality and resolution by chaining separate plug-ins together - but Ozone 4 can do it!
Classic sounds from analog-modeled dynamics, EQ, reverb, and more
From the warm sound of tube-modeled equalizers to the pure transparency of linear phase filters, iZotope Ozone 4 provides the tools and the technology you need to deliver top-notch audio masters.
High-quality mid-side processing
Give Ozone's EQ, Dynamics, and Harmonic Exciter new power by separately processing different parts of the soundstage. Mid-side processing is usually only available on highly specialized plug-ins - and is a phenomenal offering at this affordable price point.
Pro-quality dithering produces superior sounding CDs
When you're ready to prepare your audio for CD, iZotope Ozone 4 provides premium-quality word-length reduction and high-order, psychoacoustic shaped dither. The included MBIT+ dither delivers psychoacoustically optimal word length reduction, which outperforms most other algorithms. In addition, iZotope Ozone 4's integrated DC offset filtering, auto-blanking and dither harmonic suppression result in dynamic and transparent conversions. A unique set of bit scopes and DC level meters provide a complete view of the digital bitstream and conversion process.
Additional features, including new "hyperpresets"
You'll work faster, easier and smarter with iZotope Ozone 4! It's easy to manage presets of your favorite settings with iZotope Ozone 4's modular integrated preset system. You can customize the signal processing order with a unique graphical flow chart, and automate over 150 parameters through automation. Ozone 4 now lets you quickly tweak preset parameters, including "warmth," "width," and "bass," so you can get the results you want even more quickly. With iZotope Ozone 4 you can also create A/B comparisons or step back through your tweaks with unlimited undo and history operations. And the best part is, iZotope Ozone 4 costs less than most other single-function plug-ins!
- 64-bit internal processing chain
- Supports up to 192kHz sampling rate
- Complete mastering suite in a single plug-in
- New mid-side processing in EQ, Dynamics, and Harmonic Exciter
- Intelligent Crossover Mode
- True Envelope dynamics processing
- 8-band paragraphic EQ (linear-phase, tube-modeled and matching modes)
- Multiband dynamics with compression, limiting, expansion, peak and RMS Detection modes
- Multiband harmonic exciter with three excitation models
- Multiband, frequency-dependent stereo imaging
- Mastering reverb with plate and room-modeled algorithms
- Intelligent Loudness Maximizer automatically adjusts to transients with sharpness and clarity while boosting the perceived loudness
- MBIT+ dithering for psychoacoustically optimized word length reduction
- Real-time analysis tools with FFT-based spectrum display and linear, Third-octave, and critical band modes
- Correlation and phase meters
- Dynamics meters with histogram, dynamics transfer function and gain reduction Meters
- Dithering meters including DC offset meter and bit meter
- Analog-modeled modes throughout for added warmth
- Elegant, highly efficient user interface
- Automation support
- Superior stability
- Hyperpreset library
- Excellent documentation including extensive mastering and dithering tutorials