Makes Positioning Your Microphone Easy
Recording engineers at Sweetwater know that proper mic positioning is crucial, and the Triad-Orbit O1 Orbital Boom arm makes it easy. Finding the sweet spot for delicate acoustic instruments is effortless, thanks to the ball-swivel mechanism that offers an incredible range of motion. And the O1 Orbital Boom includes Triad-Orbit's IO Quick-Change Couplers for fast hardware changes. Mic positioning is key both on stage and in your studio, and you'll love how easy it is to find the right sound when you use the Triad-Orbit O1 Orbital Boom.
Change out hardware and mics faster than ever with the IO Quick-Change Coupler
All Triad-Orbital boom arms feature IO Quick-Change Couplers that make it effortless to swap out booms and mics. It's made to interface with Triad's Orbit mic stands and Orbital mic adapters, but can easily accommodate your standard mic stands and adapters as well. The minutes you save setting up will add up to hours before you know it, helping you spend more time recording in your studio and less time adjusting mic stands.Triad-Orbit O1 Orbital Boom Arm Features at a Glance:
- Single-arm boom with stainless steel ball-swivel mechanism for easy positioning
- Amazing freedom and range of motion (360-degrees x 190-degrees)
- Fast attachment/detachment with Triad-Orbit mic stands thanks to the IO Quick-Change Coupler
- Can be used with most microphone stands, requires retrofit coupler - call Sweetwater for details
- Boom arm length: 21"-37.75"
- Weight: 4.75 lbs.