Every Sound You Can Imagine and More!
For years, Omnisphere has been a staple virtual instrument for songwriters and composers ranging from EDM to cinematic scoring, but Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2 totally ups the ante. Loaded with over 10,000 phenomenal sounds, plus dozens of jaw-dropping effects and more ways to create original sounds than you can imagine, Omnisphere 2 instantly grabbed the attention of the electronic musicians and serious synth nuts here at Sweetwater. And to go with its vastly expanded capabilities is a user interface that will put the sounds you want and the tools you need to tweak them in your hands faster than ever before.
Note: This is a special upgrade offer for registered owners of Omnisphere 1.x. For more information about this offer, please contact your Sweetwater Sales Engineer.
Over 10,000 amazing sounds to get you started
Forget about starting from scratch or even investing a whole lot of time into tweaking your sounds - if you just want to be able to call up a patch and create music, then Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2 has you covered. We're talking about a killer sound library with 10,000 patches organized in such a way that you can quickly find the kind of sound you're looking for. Then you also have all kinds of unique and specialized sounds to look forward to, including a library of exciting EDM patches, exclusive Soundsources from Diego Stocco's custom built instruments, circuit-bent tones, and psychoacoustic effects. Spectrasonics even went so far as to sample the melodic sound of the stalactites hanging in a radioactive cave in eastern Europe, just to give Omnisphere 2 an edge. You just can't make this sort of thing up.
Synthesis tools let you create any sound you can imagine
What if you want to dive in? In that case, hang on to your hat! Whether it's Omnisphere 2's audio import function, which lets you use your own audio as oscillator sources, or 400 new morphing-wavetable-based DSP waveforms for the Synth Oscillator (that's 100 x the number in Omnisphere), there's no denying the sheer sound-shaping power this virtual instrument has to offer. There's a totally new granular synthesis engine onboard, too, plus seriously upgraded FM/ring mod, filter, unison, arpeggiation, and modulation options, all of which let you create cooler sounds than ever. Even if you're not a synthesis guru, the ability to borrow effects, arpeggiator, and other settings from one patch to the next is golden.
Enhance your sounds with loads of killer effects
There's another great way to tweak your tones in Omnisphere 2: effects . . . tons and tons of effects, to be specific. For starters, Omnisphere 2 adds an additional 25 FX Units to the already impressive collection in the original Omnisphere, and it raises the total number of effects from 12 to 16. Many of the new FX Units, such as the Hi-wattage and Metalzone Distortion, are modeled after guitar amplifiers and stompbox effects, but there are also cool and freaky effects, like the Solina Ensemble, and a complete suite of analog modeling processors to choose from. What's more, each FX Slot supports matrix modulation, and there are hundreds of new FX Presets and Racks to play with.
Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2 Virtual Instrument Features:
- An extremely powerful and fully loaded synthesis virtual instrument
- Intuitive user interface and browser make finding and tweaking sounds easy
- Audio Import lets you create your own Soundsources so you can create totally unique tones
- 440 morphing-wavetable waveforms and 10,000 sounds mean you'll never run out of inspiration
- Get started right away with a massive library of ready-to-use sounds and FX presets
- Expanded Soundsources include EDM, Circuit Bent, and other cool genre-specific options
- Granular synthesis joins the lineup of sound generation options, along with expanded FM and more
- Use up to 16 of the 55+ FX Units at once to provide your sounds with endless sonic character
- Exciting arpeggiation options let you add rhythm and motion to your patches
- Lock effects, arpeggiation styles, and more while browsing to quickly create new sound
- Compatible with any AAX, VST, AU, or RTAS plug-in host on Mac or Windows PCs