Get Flexible On-the-go Recording from This USB Interface!
The OCTA-CAPTURE by Roland packs eight impressively pristine VS PREAMPs and exceptional 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion into a single affordable USB 2.0 interface. If you demand high channel count and superb audio quality from a multichannel interface built with on-the-go convenience in mind, then the OCTA-CAPTURE is the perfect companion to your laptop Mac or PC. It has 40-bit DSP-driven cue mixing onboard that lets you set up four independent stereo mixes quickly and easily. An Auto Input Level Adjustment also lets you instantly set the ideal input level of each of the OCTA-CAPTURE's analog inputs with just the push of a button. And thanks to Roland's extreme low-latency driver, you can use the OCTA-CAPTURE efficiently with almost any Mac of PC DAW.
Roland OCTA-CAPTURE USB Interface Features at a Glance:
- 8 x premium VS PREAMP mic preamps (XLR combo)
- AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Extremely stable low-latency VS STREAMING driver
- 4 x independent software-controlled Direct Mixers for creating custom monitor mixes
- Internal 40-bit DSP processing for cue mixing
- Supports most major DAW platforms on Mac or PC, including OSX 10.6 and Windows 7, through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Software
- Dimensions: 11-3/16" x 6-1/4" x 2"
- Weight: 2.9 lbs.