Classic Vox Tone!
Get that Vox sound, at a great price! The Night Train NT50H puts 50 watts of Vox tonal goodness into a lightweight amp head you can carry anywhere. The all-tube design means you get serious power. What's more, the Night Train NT50H offers two channels, so you can choose between traditional and high-gain sounds. This is one versatile amplifier! Use the Bright switch to get a more traditional Vox "chime" out of the Night Train NT50H. Or, flip the Thick switch to bypass the EQ to get more gain. There's even a Girth channel that gives you a powerful high-gain tone. Whatever you do, you'll love the sounds you can crank out of the Night Train NT50H, which puts out plenty of output to fill your next gig. And with an effects loop onboard, the Vox Night Train NT50H even plays nice with your favorite effects pedals. It's a great amp for the practicing and gigging guitarist!Vox Night Train NT50H Features at a Glance:
- All-tube, 2-channel amplifier head
- Class AB amplifier construction
- 50 Watts RMS into 8 or 16 ohms
- Stylish design with eye-catching mirror finish
- 12AX7 (x4) preamp tubes; EL34 (x2) power stage tubes
- Bright channel provides the traditional Vox chime
- Thick switch bypasses the EQ for more gain
- Girth channel delivers an energetic powerful high-gain tone
- Master Tight switch cuts the low end to tighten the sound
- FX loop with tone-saving true bypass
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 18.03 x 9.25 x 6.89 inches
- Weight: 26.8 lbs.
- Included items: Power cable, Speaker cable