An Amazing Low-watt Amp Head!
Looking for the perfect low-power tube guitar amp head? Check out the Vox Lil' Night Train Head. The Lil' Night Train Head is a small, low-watt, and portable head that gives your axe kind of tone you'd expect from a much larger and louder amplifier. Genuine Vox quality to the core, the all-tube Lil' Night Train Head comes equipped with a pair of 12AX7 preamp tubes and a 12AU7 tube for the power amp - the perfect power amp tube for a 2-watt amp such as the Lil' Night Train Head. The Lil' Night Train Head's Bright mode and Thick mode give you access to a rich palette of tones.
Flip the Lil' Night Train Head to Bright, and you'll experience a chimey top-end boost that takes you back to the early days of rock. Bright mode also gives you a 2-band EQ for extra control over your sound. In Thick mode, the EQ gets cut out of the system and a substantial gain boost launches your tone into bluesy breakup and rock-star overdrive. At only 2 watts, the Lil' Night Train Head lets you enjoy these satisfyingly bold tones at a level your neighbors, children, and household pets will appreciate. And since the Lil' Night Train Head has both 8- and 16-ohm outputs, you can use it with a wide variety of extension cabinets.Vox Lil' Night Train Head Guitar Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Power Output: 2 watts RMS into 16 ohm or 1.5 watts RMS into 8 ohms
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Bass, and Treble
- Modes: Bright (EQ + high-end boost) and Thick (no EQ + gain boost)
- Input: 1 x 1/4" guitar input
- Outputs: 1/4" speaker output (16/8 ohms) and headphone/line-level output
- Preamp tubes: 2 x 12AX7
- Power amp tube: 1 x 12AU7
- Dimensions: 8.74" x 4.61" x 4.61"
- Weight: 4.85 lbs.
- Included items: power cable, high-performance VOX custom speaker cable, polish cloth